IT Infrastructure Services
Derex has focused on IT Infrastructure Management Services for large enterprises. Our portfolio boasts Fortune 500 clients, representing multiple industries and sectors. Derex infrastructure support services are primarily designed to cater Systems Monitoring, Administration, Database administration, Middleware Administration, Storage Management, Backup & Recovery and Tools Administration. Current heterogeneous environments having complex Hardware & Storage devices, Operating Systems, Databases, Application Servers, Monitoring and Governance Control Tools from multiple vendors and open source technologies and tools, will require specialize, skilled, technically advanced talent to manage such infrastructure components.
Derex System Administration Support covers a broad territory. We are experts in providing services for Windows and UNIX on both physical and virtual servers ensuring server up-time, performance management, resource utilization and security, which hosts thousands of databases and business applications. As enterprises transition into building their own virtual farms, we are capable of providing the administration services to administer the system changes. Our team meets the industry demand of 24/7 availability and zero down time.
Basic Database Administration Covers
Database Creation, Migration, Upgrades and maintenance. Schema, Profile Creation & Management, Monitoring, Backup & Restore, Capacity planning, Performance management & Query Tuning. Data security and auditing.
Derex Middleware Administration
- Installation and Configuration
- Server Upgrades and Migrations
- Sizing and Capacity Planning
- Build & deploy scripts for automation of day to day tasks.
- Security management within the Application Server & Web Server environment.
- System Integration & App Specific Configuration for UAT & Production environments.
- Cluster Configuration to provide increased scalability and reliability.
- Configure/Maintain Load balancing or HA clustered environments using Solaris, Linux, HP, IBM or MS Windows, Veritas with Veritas clustering technology.
- Monitoring to ensure proper operation, including optimized performance, connectivity, disk usage, I/O
- Factual performance analysis, advising and making changes to existing service configuration
- Maintaining Security software-including firewall configuration
- Cycle or restart servers or hosted services on client request
DEREX consultants have been managing SAN & NAS storage devices from Leading Storage Vendors such as: EMC, Hitachi and Netapp. Extremely higher reliability, availability and scalability are the key consideration for every layer of infrastructure stack, whether it is an underlying storage or operating system, databases, applications servers or applications. New arrivals in Vnx, VMax or in SAN space or Netapp Flash Array to latest FAS Series products, ensuring zero down time, building client confidence. Our capabilities include:
- Storage Administration capabilities includes supporting EMC, Netapp, Hitachi, IBM Tivoli Storage Technologies
- Storage installations & provisioning
- Manage Host Level tasks to access Storage
- Optimize Storage utilization
- Capacity planning
- Migrations across Storage Technologies
When it comes to protecting your digital assets, continuous data monitoring and data backup are vital. If disaster strikes and you don’t also have proven solutions for data prioritization, data restore, recovery and business continuity. Derex Can Help by engaging our extremely technical, highly trained cloud DR experts can ensure that your data is recoverable and restorable and that your servers and full data environments are up and running again in acceptable Recovery Point Objective (RPO) and Recovery Time Objective (RTO).
Services broadly covers:
- Design of Enterprise Backup Strategy
- Implementation of Backup , Recovery and Archival products
- Symantec – Netbackup, Backup Exec
- EMC – Networker, Avamar, Data Domain
- IBM – Tivoli
- LiveVault / VaultLogix
- HP – Data Protector (OmniBack)
- Monitoring and performance optimization of backup infrastructure
- Migration of Backup Infrastructure